UPDATE 5/17/16: this puppy is rented for the year. Thx all who applied.
So I just found out I’ll be traveling for the next year leaving June 1st returning June 1st 2017. I have a fantastic condo that I love in the heart of Arcadia Phoenix that I’m ideally looking to rent out fully-furnished and come back to in a year. Here is a high-level summary of the amenities:
- Location: at 38th st & Campbell you’re right in the heart of arguably the best spot in Phoenix. 10min from Old Town Scottsdale, 5min from the Biltmore Fashion Square, 15min from Tempe, 20min from downtown Phoenix. 5min bike ride to LeGrande Orange and all the spots in Arcadia.
- Stats: 2BR/2BA 900sqft brick construction
- Huge Pool: 20k gal pool with dual barbecues to accommodate a massive grilling bonanza.
- Cold A/C important in the AZ summer – the A/C here is freezing and best of all…
- All utils included! Run it as cold as you like- it’s included. No other fees except optional internet @$45/mo (fast 12MBPS/3MBPS via Cox).
- Covered parking: and only 10 steps from the front door.
- Just remodeled: brand new counters, sinks, flooring, lighting in the kitchen. New sinks/counters in the bathrooms.
- Tricked out A/V: 54″ smart TV + 2×8″ Rockit studio montiors and all the office gear for a young professional to have a productive home office.
- Gear: firepit, fridge, oven, stove, dishwasher, Blue-tooth lock for keyless entry, Wifi modem/router, patio furniture, various music gear (which can be stored if necessary), camping stuff, kitchen stuff, beach cruiser, stand-up & sit-down office desks, leather couch, huge California King bed.
I’m seeking to rent this out fully-furnished on a 1-year lease commencing June 1 @ $1000/mo. This is a perfect full-solution setup for someone who just moved to Phoenix and has no furnishings. If you have no vehicle we can also discuss you leasing my 2014 Chevy Tahoe during this time as well. Interested parties please contact me via this page.